www.jesvenues.com is an e-commerce website which own and operated by Just Event Solutions Private Limited. Just Event Solutions Private Limited shall hereinafter be referred to as "JesVenues", "we", "us", or "our", "company".
The Company allows, amongst others, Venue providers venue managers or owners (Venue) to list their properties on the www.jesvenues.com (the "Website") and permits end-users to make venue bookings/reservations at such properties.
- "Listing" means a Venue that is listed as available for Book/Reserve via the Website.
- "Content" means all text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, information or other materials and Content that JesVenues makes available through the Website, including Member Content.
- "Aggregated information" means information about all of our users or specific groups or categories of users that we combine together and which does not include the users Personal Information.
- "Data Controller" means JesVenues, the company responsible for the use of and processing of Personal Information.
- "Personal Information" means information relating to a living individual who is or can be identified either from that information or from that information in conjunction with other information that is in, or is likely to come into, the possession of the Data Controller.
WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DOES JESVENUES GATHER ABOUT ITS USERS?
- INFORMATION THAT YOU GIVE US
We receive, store and process information that you make available to us when accessing or using our Website. Examples include when you:
- fill in any form on the Website, such as when you subscribe or update the details of your user account
- access or use the Website, such as to search for or post Venue, make or accept bookings, pay for Venue, book or pay for any associated services that may be available, post comments or reviews, or communicate with other users
- link your account on a third party Website (e.g. Face book) to your JesVenues account, in which case we will obtain the Personal Information that you have provided to the third party Website, to the extent allowed by your settings with the third party Website and authorized by you; and communicate with JesVenues
- MOBILE DATA
If you access the Website through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer's instructions for further details.
- LOG DATA
We may also receive, store and process Log Data, which is information that is automatically recorded by our servers whenever you access or use the Website, regardless of whether you are subscribed with JesVenues or logged in to your JesVenues account, such as your IP Address, the date and time you access or use the Website, the hardware and software you are using, referring and exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, and the amount of time spent on particular pages.
- COOKIES, AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
While you may disable the usage of cookies through your browser settings, we do not change our practices in response to a "Do Not Track" signal in the HTTP header from your browser or mobile application. We track your activities if you click on advertisements for JesVenues's services on third party Websites such as search engines and social networks, and may use analytics to track what you do in response to those advertisements.
- THIRD-PARTY SOCIAL PLUGINS
Our Website may use social plug-in which are provided and operated by third-party companies, such as Face book's Like Button.
As a result of this, you may send to the third-party company the information that you are viewing on a certain part of our Website. If you are not logged into your account with the third-party company, then the third party may not know your identity. If you are logged into your account with the third-party company, then the third party may be able to link information about your visit to our Website to your account with them. Similarly, your interactions with the social plug in may be recorded by the third party.
HOW JESVENUES USES AND PROCESSES THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE OR MAKE AVAILABLE
We use and process Information about you for the following general purposes:
- To enable you to access and use the Website,
To operate, protect, improve and optimize the Website, JesVenues's business and our users experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research, and for advertising and marketing.
- To help create and maintain a trusted and safer environment on the Website, such as fraud detection and prevention, conducting investigations and risk assessments, verifying the address of your listings, verifying any identifications provided by you, and conducting checks against databases such as public government databases.
- To send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you
- Where we have your consent, to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent on behalf of our business partners that we think you may find interesting
- To administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by JesVenues or our business partners and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
HOW JESVENUES USES AND PROCESSES USER COMMUNICATIONS
We may review, scan, or analyze your communications with other users exchanged via the Website for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, and research and customer support purposes. For example, as part of our fraud prevention efforts, the Website may scan and analyze messages to mask contact information and references to other Websites.
This helps to prevent fraudulent actors from asking Venue Owners/Managers to send them money outside of the Website, such as by bank transfer or other money transfer methods. We may also scan, review or analyze messages for research and product development purposes to help make search, booking and user communications more efficient and effective, as well as to debug product offerings.
We will not review, scan, or analyze your communications for sending third party marketing messages to you. We will also not sell these reviews or analyses of communications to third parties. We will also use automated methods to carry out these reviews or analyses where reasonably possible. However, from time to time we may have to manually review some communications. By using the Website, you consent that JesVenues, in its sole discretion, may review, scan, analyze, and store your communications, whether done manually or through automated means.
WHEN JESVENUES DISCLOSES OR SHARES PERSONAL INFORMATION, AND TO WHOM
We may transfer, store, use and process your information, including any Personal Information.
Your Personal Information may be disclosed as follows:
- Parts of your public profile page that contain some Personal Information may be displayed in other parts of the Website to other users for marketing purposes.
- Your public Listing page will always include some minimum information such as the city and neighborhood where the Venue is located, your public profile photo. Parts of your public Listing page may be displayed in other parts of the Website to other users for marketing purposes. The Website may also display the Venue's approximate geographic location on a map, such that a user can see the general area of the Venue.
- The Website allows your public profile and public listing pages to be included in search engines, in which case your public profile and public listing pages will be indexed by search engines and may be published as search results.
- When you submit a request to book a Venue, your full name will become visible to the Venue Owner/Manager.
- When your request to book a Venue is accepted by the Owner or when you accept a Venue Owner/Manager's request to book your Venue, we will disclose some of your Personal Information to the Venue Owner/Manager. However, your billing information will never be shared with another user.
- When you use a Venue Owner/Manager's Venue, we will ask you to review the Venue Owner/Manager or the Venue. If you choose to provide a review, your review may be public on the Website.
- You may link your account on a third party social networking Website to your JesVenues account. We refer to a person's contacts on these third party Websites as "Friends". When you create this linkage.
- Some of the information you provide to us from the linking of your accounts may be published on your JesVenues account profile.
- Your activities on the Website may be displayed to your Friends on the Website and/or that third party Website.
- Other JesVenues users may be able to see any common Friends that you may have with them, or that you are a Friend of their Friend if applicable
- Other JesVenues users may be able to see any schools, hometowns or other groups you have in common with them as listed on your linked social networking Website(s); and
- The information you provide to us from the linking of your accounts may be stored, processed and transmitted for fraud prevention and risk assessment purposes.
- The publication and display of information that you provide to JesVenues through this linkage is subject to your settings and authorizations on the Website and the third party Website.
- We may distribute parts of the Website (including your Listing) for display on Websites operated by JesVenues's business partners, using technologies such as HTML widgets. If and when your Listings are displayed on a partner's Website, information from your public profile page may also be displayed.
- We may also engage third party companies and individuals, to provide services to us, including services to help verify your identification or to conduct checks against databases such as public government databases (where legally allowed). We may provide Personal Information about you to these third parties, or give them access to this Personal Information, for the limited purpose of allowing them to provide these services. We will ensure that such third parties have contractual obligations to protect this Personal Information and to not use it for unrelated purposes.
- You acknowledge, consent and agree that JesVenues may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Collective Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) respond to claims asserted against JesVenues; (b) to comply with legal process (for example, subpoenas and warrants); (c) to enforce and administer our agreements with users, such as the Terms of Service, (https://www.JesVenues.com/terms-and-conditions); (d) for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, customer support, product development and de-bugging purposes; or (e) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of JesVenues, its users or members of the public. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify users about law enforcement requests for their data unless prohibited by law or by the government request, or if doing so would be futile or ineffective.
We may also publish, disclose and use Aggregated Information and non-personal information for industry analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes.
BUSINESS TRANSFERS BY JESVENUES
HOW TO CHANGE OR DELETE YOUR INFORMATION, OR CANCEL YOUR JESVENUES ACCOUNT
You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in your JesVenues account by logging in to your account. If you would like to cancel your JesVenues account entirely, you can do so by sending an email to email@example.com. Please also note that any reviews, forum postings and similar materials posted by you may continue to be publicly available on the Website in association with your first name, even after your JesVenues account is cancelled.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information against the unauthorized access, destruction or alteration of your information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no method of storing electronic information, can be 100% secure. So, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your transmissions to us and of your Personal Information that we store.
YOUR PRIVACY WHEN YOU ACCESS THIRD-PARTY WEBWEBSITES AND RESOURCES
We may change how we collect and then use Personal Information at any time and without prior notice, at our sole discretion.