GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Host shall be liable for any damage. Any nailing, pinning or pasting on to the walls, ceiling, fabric and wooden panels in the Venue would not be permitted.
- Necessary Government Permissions will be procured by the Host or Organizers wherever required for any purpose.
- All the requirements of the event, including menu (bookings with food and beverages only), seating arrangements, floral arrangements (if any) and requirement of Add-on services such as Audio Visual equipment must be finalized at least 07 working days prior to the event or immediate after booking is confirmed.
- Some Venues will not permit/allow outsiders to take arrangements for stage, decoration apart from the approved parties/agencies of the venue. If so the Host shall be liable to pat a supplementary charge (ROYALTY). ( see "Rules and regulations by venue" on venue page).
- For your safety and security The Venue reserves the right of admission and entry of persons entering the Venue facilities.
- Venue reserves the right to reduce volume levels should these levels exceed the comfort level and cause inconvenience to others. Volume levels have to be controllable for events running beyond 22:00PM and completely switched off latest by 23:00PM. The maximum permissible level of noise for any Music / Sound System is 9 decibels.
- Requirement of power above 5 KV will be subject to extra charges.
- Venue Management is not responsible for any loss or damage of the Host's (or the Host's guests attending the event) belongings during the event.
- The Venue does not provide storage facility / area for the goods or materials brought from outside the Venue other than the venue reserved for the said date & time. The Venue will not accept liability for any damage or loss of merchandise left in the Venue prior to, during or after the event.
- In the case of open space venue or roof top venue, if it rains on the day of the event, Venue management won't be provide an alternate venue.
Food & Beverage (For bookings with food & beverages only)
- Dinner will be served till 23:30 PM.
- There is no Discounted Rate for Children.
- Requirement of extra plates will be treated as extra chargeable guests.
- Bill will be raised for the guaranteed or actual number of guests (number of plates used) whichever is higher at the end of the event.
- Food & Beverage items provided by the Venue are to be consumed on the Venue premises only. Leftover food or beverages will not be permitted to take out from the Venue premises for outside consumption.
- Food shall be prepared only for 10% extra of the number of guests guaranteed. Should the number of guests exceed 15% of the guaranteed number the Venue will be unable to ensure consistency in the quality of food and services.
- The rates are valid for particular event/booking & one time basis only.
- Any change in the date of event to another date is subject to availability and treated as cancellation.
- Minimum 30% of the Approximate billing to be paid as advance to Confirm the booking and at least One day prior to the event 100 % payment to be made.
- Discounts will apply for package amount only, not for add-on services.
Cancelling is as simple as booking.
- We do not charge cancellation fees for bookings cancelled within 10 minutes of creating the same booking. Any amount paid will be refunded.
- We would love to serve you but in case your plans change, our simple cancellation process makes you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- You need to pay at least 30% of the booking amount as advance to make a booking.
How to Cancel
|30 days or more prior to event
||FREE Cancellation (100% refund)
|Between 15 to 30 days prior to event
||50% advance amount (50% refund)
|Less than 15 days prior to event
||100% advance amount (No refund)
You can cancel your booking using our website. You can also call us on +91-9490949041 to cancel your booking. The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 4 working days. However, it may take an additional 3 to 14 working days to reflect in your account, depending on the processing time taken by your bank.
Early Check-In and Late Check-Out
Early Check-in (subject to availability)-
Our standard check-in timing for lunch event is 09AM and for Dinner event is 6PM.
Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. Extra charges will apply as per the below policy:
|Check-in Time for Lunch Event
||Check-in Time for Dinner Event
||Early Check-in Charges
|Before 1 AM
||Before 11 AM
|Between 1 AM and 6 AM
||Between 11 AM to 3 PM
|Between 6 AM and 9 AM
||Between 3 PM to 6 PM
Late Check-out (subject to availability)-
Our standard check-out timing for lunch event is 03PM
The Corporate/Business events such as trainings, interviews for the lunch event will consider up to 5PM
Our standard check-out timing for Dinner event is 12PM
(Late check-out for Dinner Event is subject to local Police and/or Government Rules)
Late check-out is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. Extra charges will apply as per the below policy:
|Check-out Time for Lunch Event
||Check-out Time for Dinner Event
||Early Check-out Charges
|Between 3 PM and 5 PM
||Between 12 AM and 1 AM
|Between 5 PM and 6 PM
||Between 1 PM and 3 AM
|Between 6 PM
||Between 3 AM